Skip to content
'Solitude gives birth to the original in us, to beauty unfamiliar and perilous -- to poetry.'' --Thomas Mann.
- This is a journal for quiet thinkers and dreamers.
- Quotations from wise introverts and kindred spirits pepper its pages, offering inspiration and encouragement as you pen your own musings.
- 160 lightly lined pages provides plenty of space.
- Archival/acid-free quality paper takes a variety of pens and pencils beautifully.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Gold-foil enhanced cover design.
- Matching elastic band closure.
- Inside back cover pocket hold notes, mementos, other flat items.
- Journal measures 6-1/4” wide x 8-1/4” high.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.