Now in paperback, a modern guidebook to the ancient wisdom from the Indian spiritual tradition of Vedanta to fuel your purpose and performance.
"By contemplating and applying the precious knowledge in these pages, you will learn to make everything in your life easier than you think possible." -- from the foreword by Dave Asprey
Why do some people thrive while others just get by? What's their secret?
The ancient Indian spiritual tradition Vedanta calls it prana, or life force. We can call it vital force. By any name, it's the fundamental fuel that activates and optimizes all physical, emotional, and cognitive functions; including consciousness, perception, thinking, judgment, and memory. When we're fully fuelled with this essential energy, it transforms our mind-set and moves us toward greater happiness, success, and self-awareness.
Rajshree Patel is a former federal prosecutor who discovered Vedanta by accident and went on to become an internationally renowned teacher of its deep wisdom and dynamic practice. In this practical guide, now available in paperback, she gives you back your power with simple tools to take hold of the limitless energy of life itself--more swiftly and easily than you ever thought possible. You'll learn:
• What vital force is, how it influences every single aspect of your life, how to enhance it--and how your mind, the biggest energy hog, can drain it;
• Tools to dial down the chatter of your racing mind and resolve your personal energy crisis;
• Why traditional mindfulness meditation may not be your path to inner peace;
• Easy biohacking techniques, from breath work to meditation to movement, that reduce stress and maximize joy; and
• Ancient secrets to fuel your purpose and performance in every aspect of life.
Paperback, 312 pages