We are used to a world in which our homes are supplied with fresh water, gas, and electricity. We’re used to having our waste removed and our sanitary needs met.
These are all things we’ve come to expect, but what would happen if they were taken away?
Flooding, hurricanes, and pandemics are affecting areas we once thought were safe from disaster--we shouldn’t take anything for granted.
Prepping is no longer just for preppers; every family needs to be fully equipped to hunker down at home in case the unexpected happens.
- Do you have enough food to see you through months without a grocery store?
- Have you thought about what you’d do if you had no access to running water?
Are you able to live comfortably in your home without power?
These are things you need to think about. Now’s the time to ask, “What if…?”
Your home is the perfect place to shelter and keep your loved ones safe in case society were to collapse, but you need to know how to use it to its fullest if the luxuries we’re used to are no longer available. Your home should always be your safe space--not just when the electricity’s running.
In When Crisis Hits Suburbia: A Modern-Day Prepping Guide to Effectively Bug In and Protect Your Family Home in a Societal Collapse, you’ll learn exactly what you need to know to prepare your home for an emergency. You’ll find:
- The 6 key priorities of survival and how to make sure you have them covered
- A clear guide for knowing when it’s time to stay in, and when it’s time to evacuate
- Top prepper survival secrets so that you always stay one step ahead of the rest
- A toolbox of information that allows you to choose what works best for your family
- Practical tips for preparing your children for worst-case scenarios without frightening them
- How to make sure your water supply is 100% safe at all times
- Comprehensive checklists for everything you need to stock in your home
Essential administrative tasks you should have sorted in advance before a disaster strikes
And much more.
- Publisher : Independently published (March 3 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 174 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8716165878