Witch, Please: Magical Musings on Life, Love, and Owning Your Power is an illustrated love letter to modern witches and all things occult.
In this enchanting book, author and illustrator Sonia Lazo celebrates the power and diversity of contemporary witches.
There's more than one way to be a witch—some witches harness the properties of herbs and crystals, and some craft their own spells and rituals for empowerment and success; some dress all in black, and some prefer a more colorful aesthetic.
• Filled with charming illustrations
• Offers advice and guidance to modern mystics all over the world
• Inclusive, feminist, and body-positive
Witch, Please is proof that anyone can tap into their inner magic—all you have to do is be true to yourself.
• A perfect gift for fans of Sonia Lazo's unique illustration aesthetic, witches both practicing and aspiring, and smart and sassy women everywhere looking to tap into their mystical witchy powers
• Great for those who lovedRad American Women A-Z: Rebels, Trailblazers, and Visionaries who Shaped Our History...and Our Future! by Kate Schatz,Waking the Witch: Reflections on Women, Magic, and Power by Pam Grossman,The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck, andThe Witch's Book of Self-Care: Magical Ways to Pamper, Soothe, and Care for Your Body and Spirit by Arin Murphy-Hiscock
Hardcover, 112 pages.