Re-Opening on July 2!
Hi, friends! It's taken a little while to figure out how to safely move forward, but we've got some strategies and some....entirely new ways of being, so we're nearly ready!
I'm going to spend the next 10 days getting the shop back in to customer mode (right now we're in "The World's Most Bohemian Consumer's Distributing Mode") and we'll be opening on Thursday, July 2nd.
We will start off being open from Wednesday-Saturday, 12 pm - 5pm. Contactless pick up hours will continue, but change to reflect these hours.
Our online store will still be up and running (and have many more items added to it!)
To keep staff and customers safe, we've set up some guidelines:
- We'll be allowing three customers in at a time – if the store has three customers inside, we will lock the door and admit the next customer once someone leaves.
- We will ask customers to keep their shopping to twenty minutes, if possible.
- We'll have hand sanitizer near the entrance, and customers will need to hand sanitize upon entry.
- Customers will need to wear a mask or scarf around nose and mouth. (We will provide a paper mask if you don't have one.) Staff will be in masks and/or protective visors.
- We'll ask you to practice safe social distancing.
- We can accept cash, but do prefer contactless payment when possible.
- We ask that anyone who's feeling unwell hold off on visiting until they're healthy, or take advantage of our online shop. We'd be happy to arrange a contactless delivery.
- We take our cleaning regimen seriously, and ask for your patience in case we need to break/keep the door closed for a few moments while we disinfect high-touch items like door handles and pin-pads.
There will be signage with this information facing the entrance.
Staff and customer safety, health and happiness is our priority, and we thank you for adapting along with us!
Prairie Sky is dear to us, and we look forward to welcoming you back to this positive and energetic space!
Be well and happy, and we'll see you soon!