- An alien hovercraft to learn how an air hockey table works
- Glow in the dark paint to learn about ultraviolet light
- Delicious ice cream to learn about supercooling
- Oobleck to learn why ketchup is so hard to get out of the bottle
With chapters like Magic Tricks, Kitchen Science, and Fun with Physics, this book is packed with experiments that will delight little scientists and their lab assistants. Grab your goggles and a family member to get started on a journey to spark curiosity, critical thinking, and fun family times!
- Publisher : Chronicle Prism (Sept. 27 2022)
- Hardcover : 168 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1797216225