Developed by Indian spiritual teacher Sathya Sai Baba, Nag Champa is an aromatic blend of resins, gums, spices, flowers and oils.
The most popular hand rolled incense in the world, Nag Champa is derived from the Champaca flower, (Magnolia Champaca tree), Halmaddi (Ailanthus Malabarica tree) and Sandalwood, along with other natural resins.
- Contains 40 grams of incense
- Each stick burns for 30 - 45 minutes
- Hand rolled in India from all natural ingredients
- Always burn incense in a heatproof holder
- Never leave burning incense unattended