The Rituals guides readers through more than 40 empowering spiritual practices from around the world. Practices include a candlelight ritual for renewal, a soothing ritual for unwinding, and a tea ceremony for fostering connection and gratitude.
Filled with details on the history and meaning behind a wide range of sacred rituals for love, awareness, joy, and so much more, this book is an enriching guide to powerful practices
• Features beautiful watercolor illustrations
• Teeming with fascinating details about the traditions behind rituals both near and far
• Complete with gilded edges and foil stamping, making it a gorgeous gift
The Rituals is a lovely invitation to nourish the mind, body, and soul through enduring techniques for well-being.
This stirring collection offers helpful guidance on how to bring these powerful practices into modern life.
• A perfect gift for anyone who embraces spirituality, mysticism, and ancient rituals—like witchcraft, tarot, forest bathing, breath work, crystals, and sage burning
• A lovely combination of self-care, meditation, and modern spirituality
• Great for those who lovedThe Spirit Almanac: A Modern Guide to Ancient Self-Care by Emma Loewe and Lindsay Kellner,Crystal Muse: Everyday Rituals to Tune In to the Real You by Heather Askinosie and Timmi Jandro, andDaily Rituals: Positive Affirmations to Attract Love, Happiness and Peace by Phoebe Garnsworthy
Hardcover, 160 pages.