A #1 New York Times Best Seller, What Do You Do With a Problem? is a story for anyone, at any age.
From the same author and illustrator as the #1 nationally best-selling What Do You Do With an Idea? comes a new book to encourage you to look closely at problems and discover the possibilities they can hold.
This is the story of a persistent problem and the child who isn't so sure what to make of it. The longer the problem is avoided, the bigger it seems to get. But when the child finally musters up the courage to face it, the problem turns out to be something quite different than it appeared.
What Do You Do With a Problem? is a story for anyone, at any age, who has ever had a problem that they wished would go away. It's a story to inspire you to look closely at that problem and to find out why it's here. Because you might discover something amazing about your problem... and yourself.
Praise for What Do You Do With a Problem?
- “...Yamada's inspirational prose and the romance of Besom's spreads make an impact.”—Publishers Weekly
- “In a wonderful balance of text and pictures, the team responsible for What Do You Do With an Idea (2014) returns with another book inspiring children to feel good about themselves” —Kirkus Reviews
- “While not every problem can be so easily dismantled, this is a beautifully illustrated reminder of possibility.” —Booklist
- “This relatable story will resonate with children who become frustrated or daunted when facing a problem, encouraging them to step back and view it with a new perspective.” ---The Horn Book
- National Indie Excellence Awards, Children’s Inspirational/Motivational (2017)
- The Christopher Awards, Books for Young People (2017)
- Mom’s Choice Awards, Children’s Picture Books (All Ages), Gold (2016)
- Moonbeam Children’s Book Awards, Children’s Picture Books (All Ages), Gold (2016)
Hardcover, 36 pages