Magic is a vast, ever-changing landscape. There is always something new to learn. And when you are first starting out, even books written for beginning witches can seem overwhelming. There are so many new terms and tools.
How are you supposed to become familiar with them all? The answer is inside this copy of Witchcraft Supplies.
Witchcraft Supplies: A Guide for Solitary Practitioners to the Tools a Witch Needs for Her Rituals and Spells is a book focused solely on the tools you need to know when you begin your magical journey. And, as the world of magic is so vast, even experienced witches might learn something new from Witchcraft Supplies. Some of the topics this book covers include:
- Some magical tools are so well-known that they have made their way into pop culture. Witches in movies, TV shows, books, and comics all rely on the same tools for their spells. But are those tools your only options? No, they are not! And in this book, you will learn about all the popular tools plus many, many more.
- All tools have to be cared for if they are to keeping doing their jobs. But caring for magical tool goes well beyond keeping them free of visible grime. This book will teach you how to cleanse your tools of negative and unwanted energy, no matter what the tool is used for or made of.
- Tools don’t always do the same thing for every spell or even every witch. The tools you need may vary depending on the intent of your spell or the specifics of your magical practice. Witchcraft Supplies will help you identify the best tools for the task you have in mind.
- Although you can buy most magical tools in stores, there are some you have to make for yourself. And this book will tell you how! Witchcraft Supplies has an entire chapter dedicated to tools that any DIY-friendly witch can whip up between spells.
You might be brand new to the world of magic or you might already know your way around a ritual. Either way, there is so much out there to learn. Taking the time to learn the in-depth nature of magical tools will help build a strong foundation for the rest of your magical practice. Witchcraft Supplies is written specifically to help you build that foundation without restricting you to one kind of magic or referencing only the most well-known tools.
From ritual knives to grimoires to herbs, Witchcraft Supplies: A Guide for Solitary Practitioners to the Tools a Witch Needs for Her Rituals and Spells will tell you everything you need to know for you to help you develop and deepen your understanding of magic. A witch who knows her tools is a witch who can put them to their full use. And you can be that witch. Let Lisa S. Cunningham help you get to know your tools as well as you know your own energy so that the two work together in the kind of harmony that only magic can bring.
- Publisher : Independently published (Nov. 5 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 115 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1705878576